LANES END MARINA AND
WELCOME TO LANES END MARINA'S HOME PAGE
Located on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, Lanes End Marina originated in 1915 and is the oldest camp ground in the Lake Winnipesaukee area. It has been serving the boating, and seasonal need of families and individuals. In 1945 the Ladd family purchased Lanes End and which has been operating as a Marina serving the needs of boaters including dockage and gasoline sales.
In addition Lanes End also provides seasonal sites where generation after generation have been returning to the beautiful shores of Lake Winnipesaukee.
Lanes End Marina stands alone when it comes to the personal services and needs of their customers. Lanes End has a general and local knowledge of Lake Winnipesaukee and its communities.